When you manage to live mindfulness in everyday life, you get extraordinary results. You raise your energy and are more able to develop your spiritual abilities
You reduce stress and increase your ability to selfheal. You get the power to control your life and your reactions to everyday situations.
Beside daily practice of meditation, daily practice of mindfulness is as important as eating and sleeping. It is like everything else hard in the beginning but once you have learnt it, it’s as easy as idling a bike. And it’s never too late to begin practicing it
Mindfulness is to inject every action and every moment with conscious presence. Trying to focus as far as possible in every moment, in every thought and in every feeling. When we focus in an action like sipping our tea or chewing our food, we allow our mind to rest in the moment.
How to practice mindfulness:
• Walk really slowly and feel the ground under your feet
• Smell the food and chew very slowly, inhale and exhale before you take another bite.
• Brush your teeth with the other hand and concentrate on every tooth
• Lock the door with the wrong hand
• Stop in the moment and focus your attention on the surroundings, of what you see and feel
• Wash the dishes with the wrong hand, smell the soap and feel the temperature of the water